How To Celebrate Your Baby In The Sweetest Possible Way10:23 PM
- Use taller containers in the back and various size vases and jars to create height and depth to the candy buffet. Wrap boxes in theme decor and place under the jars to make them taller.
- Purchase about eight ounces of candy per guest. Specialty candy and personalized candy should be offered, one per guest. Fill the containers approximately 3/4 of the way
- Add props and fillers to the table such as photographs of the parents as infants, candles, booties, rattles, and various shower items
- Let your candy supplier know the type of candy and the colors and allow him to help you with your selection.
- Each container needs a scoop or tongs. You can substitute large spoons with ribbons, or even small plastic shovels if you find them in your color scheme
- Consider the season and venue before you decide on chocolate. If you decide to order chocolate, pay attention to the storage instructions.
- Add personal touches and beauty to the table with banners, table covers, and runners, backdrops, ribbons, balloons, or infant items
<br /><br /><br /> <img src=”http://www.sweetservices.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DYI-candy-buffets-copy.jpg” width=”540″></p><br /><br /> <p>Sweet Services perfect DIY candy buffet infographic – An infographic by the team at <a href=”http://www.sweetservices.com/”>Sweet Services online candy store</a></p><br /><br /> <p><</p><br />