Top 10 of 2013
10. My oldest son turned eight and got baptized in the LDS church plus he joined the cub scouts and earned his wolf badge.
9. My seven year old son started piano lessons and he is just taking off with it
8. I graduated from college in graphic and web design with a 4.0 and was honored as a graduation speaker.
7. My husband and I became cub scout masters.
6. My oldest son joined Jr. Jazz basketball and is a natural blocker.
5. My two boys and I visited and hiked six different trails in utah valley this past summer in just eight weeks.
4. My husband got a great promotion at work for all of his hard work.
3. My husband and I toured all over Italy this summer for two weeks. Our favorite places where Sorento and Positano.
2. We bought our dream home (Craftsman Style)
1. Found out we are having a baby girl in May!
We have been so blessed this year, but mostly we are so grateful for the memories and love we shared with our loved ones throughout the year. Can't wait to see what 2014 bring.