Loaded Gravy Chicken (Light Recipe)5:00 AM
I've recently lost over 30 lbs since January and one of the the main things that has helped me succeed the most is the fact that I have collected and created a huge list of Healthy low calorie recipes that I just love. It important to find recipes that don't taste like diet food. Recipes that are big on flavor, easy on the waist line and fills you up. There is this saying that goes like "Getting fit is made in the kitchen". You could have the most amazing abs in the world and work out everyday but if you have layers of fat over it no one will ever know it. And while exercise is super important you can't ignore what you are putting in your body. This is a great recipe that not only looks filling, but it is and it's also loaded with flavor along with some yummy sauteed veggies. Its also so low on calories you can add a great side dish to go along with it.
2 TBS -cooking white wine
1TBS- soy sauce
4 medium sized chicken breast 3-4oz
1/2 onion sliced and then cut in half
1 7oz can of sliced mushrooms
Brown Gravy Packet
1. Spray pan with non-stick spray in a large skillet on medium high.
2. Lay chicken into pan. Drizzle cooking wine and soy sauce evenly over chicken breast. Sprinkle seasoned salt generously over chicken breast.
3. Add Sliced onions and mushrooms to skillet to cook with the chicken. Cover. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on one side then turn chicken over and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink in the middle.
4. While chicken is cooking follow the instructions on the back of the brown gravy packet.
5. When Chicken and vegetables are done add them to a plate and top with 1/4 cup of brown gravy. Serve with a side salad or mixed veggies.