Down 20 Pounds - 8 week weight loss update3:59 PM
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, -30 minute online custom workout at Physicalfix.com
- Tuesday, Thurday, Saturday, -30 minutes Stationary bike workout : 4minute warmup, 1 min of going the fastest I can, 2 minute cool down, repeat 1min fast, 2min slow, up until you get to 26 minutes and then cool down for the last 4 minutes. (you burn way more calories this way without getting too tired)
- Sunday: FREE DAY! no working out, and I save my temptation foods for Sunday. Which helps me to stay strong throughout the week and save those treats and temptations for just one day.
- I write down my calories... all my calories! I've started just ripping of a piece a paper and keeping it with me. I was always loosing my food journal. I write down what I eat and its calories and stay under 1200 a day. I also try and get at least 25 grams of fiber everyday(to fend off blockage ;) and keep me fuller longer).
- Plan your meals a week to two weeks ahead. I know this sounds like a hassle but its actually the opoosite. Be mindful of the weeks events and plan more simple meals on the night when your really busy.
- As you experiment with new light and healthy recipes keep a list of all the ones you like the most for a quick go to when planning your meals.
- Before going out to eat go online and find out what items on the menu fit within your calorie limit. And plan what you are going to eat at the restaurant before you even get there. Hint: Red lobster has tons of yummy options, and so does apple bee's. And for a quick bite to eat try Panda express, get the panda bowl and substitute the mix veggies for the rice and top off with Black pepper chicken or pepper corn shrimp... its so good.