My Take On A "Vision Board"4:32 PM
- What do you want to achieve
- What are some goals you want to accomplish in this lifetime
- What do you want your life to look like
- What is your deepest desire
- Include a recent picture of yourself
- Ad an encouraging quote
- Use lots of pictures
- Include a charity you want to support, in order to give back after you have reached come of your dreams.
- Include your motivation for achieving some of those goals including your "Why"
- Put it in a location where you will see it every day.
I actually loved the process of making my own vision board in just my kind of style (graphic designer and all) I am actually going to have my whole family make their own vision boards tonight. If they let me, I'll take pictures and share them with you guys. My strategies for success teacher says that this is a great activity to do with kids. It helps them to create more direction in their own lives. I think this would be a great yearly thing to do with my kids, or to create extra blank space to let them fill it in over the years.