The Duchess Jewels etsy shop is generously giving one of you lucky EMI readers a $50 gift code to spend on any item in her shop!
The Duchess Jewels shop is full of antiqued, vintage, handcrafted, jewelry for special occasions. I think this one is my favorite!
This necklace features a painting by a famous artist Gustav Klimt. There is no gift on earth more precious than a gift of motherly love! She sealed the image under clear glass for protection. This is a large pendant, it measures 48mm tall without a connector. It is a unique and beautiful piece handcrafted by Lana herself.
Here's How To Enter To Win:
(Leave a comment and valid email address for each entry)
Mandatory Entry: Head on over to The Duchess Jewels and comment back here and tell us which jewelry piece you would pick if you won.
Additional Entries: (you may do any or all of the following for more chances to win, as long as the mandatory entry is met.)
2. Sign up for the EMI Newsletter and get all the updates at EMI.
3. Follow EMI via Google Friend Connect
4. Follow EMI on Twitter and leave me your twitter ID (example: @everydaymom2005).
5. Tweet About this Giveaway and leave me your twitter ID.
6. Like Everyday Mom Ideas on Facebook.
7. Put the Everyday Mom Ideas Button on your Sidbar.
8. Add EMI to your blog roll
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to it.
10. Follow Lana's Blog called The Planet Earth.
11. Like The Duchess Jewelry on Facebook.
12. Add The Duchess Jewelry etsy shop to your favorites.
13. Sign up for The Duchess Jewelry blog mailing list.
The random winner is - Jasmine1485 from http://ntfancy.blogspot.com/