1. First thing you want to do is make your rocket tops. You can just use a cup for a circle template to trace and cut out.
2. When your done cutting out all the circle you need, cut a slit across each circle about half way.
3. To make the circles into cone shape just overlap the ends.
4. Go ahead and glue your rocket tops to the end of each toilet paper roll.
5. Time to paint!
6. For the streamers on the end you could just attache curling ribbon left over from Christmas wrapping or do what I did. I folded up a piece of paper accordion style. Than cut it into strips up until about an inch from the top.
7. One piece of paper should make enough for two rockets. Attach streamers to the inside for the tube using a glue stick.
8. Finish the rocket up by hot gluing some ribbon to the top to use as a hook.