I spent days looking for a top 10 list for great Christmas gifts because I was stuck on what to get a .few people on my Christmas list. Man was that a waste of my precious mommy down time. After pages and pages of popular unoriginal gift ideas like mp3 players and Movies I decided I needed to get brainstorming for myself.
So here are my favorite picks for original, fun, and pocket friendly gifts all under $20! Hope this helps!
1. A Movie Lover's Gift Set: you can make up the gift set with tons of fun stuff like, picking up a large "popcorn" bowl, some cozy socks, and goodies from your nearest dollar store. You could add a fun $5 DVD, or netflix gift card. -$15-$20
2. Vacuum Storage Bags: This is a great gift to get anyone, for the person who has everything to teens and collage students its a great space saver. -$14-$20
3. Super Cute Insulated Lunch Bags: I think these would be perfect for that little someone on your list! You can get any of these for about $13 and other fun things from a cute suitcase to fantastic backpacks at csn.stores.
4. Date Night Gift Set: We've put together a few of these date night gifts sets in the past and they have always been a huge hit. These are great for teens, married couples, and even your single friends you want to help along the way. Here are some cute ideas to put in it: add a burned CD filled with a mix of great love songs, Dollar store wine goblets, sparkling cider, romantic movie, candles and candle holders, chocolates, book of poetry. Also, here is a fun printable for you, its a list of fun date night ideas, print it off, roll it up into a scroll and tie a ribbon around it, and add it to the gift set. -$10-$20
5. Make a "Favorite Recipes" Binder: Collect and print off a bunch of your families favorites recipes, put them in plastic sheet protectors and, and add them to a binder. You could print them off and get them bound at any printing service to save even more money. -$10-$20
6. Fabric/sewing Gift Set: Get a yard of 3 different patterned fabrics and add some matching ribbons and buttons to go with.- $10-$15
7. First Aid Kit: I don't need to to tell you that every home could use one of these. We got a nice first aid kit from someone a few years ago and I cant tell you how many times we are glad we have it. -$14
8. Address Labels/ Property Of... : There are so many sites that let you fully customize labels and they have tons of cute images and styles to go with. We love having "Property of The DeLeeuw's" Labels that we put on our books, DVD's and such for when we loan them out.
9. Handcrafted Soap: These have a very luxurious feel to them and come in so many fun and interesting types, like pumpkin pie, Oatmeal, goats milk, even some with real flowers in it. Starting at just -$3 at etsy.
10. Gift Tag Assortment: You could either buy a whole bunch of different gift tags and cut them out and give them out to a bunch of different families in a cute baggy, find a website to personalize a couple of sheets of gift tags, or make your own an a photo editing program and print them out at home. $5- $10
If you have any fabulous gift ideas for under $20 We'd love to hear about it.
Happy Gift Giving!