I'm always joking with my husband that I'd make a really good rich person. So I put together this list to plead my case.
1. I'm attracted to shiny and expensive things without knowing they are expensive. I'll see a cute little car driving down the road and find out later it retails for $50,000.
2. Gold brings out my eyes and compliments my skin tone. Just think at how I could beatify the world just by accenting with a little bit of gold.
3. Most people think that I'm a big snob when they first meet me(The truth is I'm very shy and frightened of doing or saying something really stupid). But I think I can pull this off..
4. If I had the money I could shop all day, everyday. It would happily replace my cardio workout. I even love helping other people shop. (I call this photo, my inner shopping bliss)
5. I could sleep until noon. Or at least Id like to think I could. I have yet to accomplish this feat since I've had children. Do Nannies come to work at 7am just to keep the kids quiet and busy until mommy is ready to face the world?
But the truth is I'm this woman...
A penny pinching bleeding heart, down to earth worry wart, and a fun loving house wife with a wandering eye for glits and glamor.
So if you would like to donate toward the making Julia rich foundation... 100% of the proceeds will go directly to a needy shopping allowance.