- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken breast in large baking dish
- Drizzle Cesar salad dressing evenly over chicken breast(the vinegar bakes out of the dressing, so your left with just some great flavors). Spoon diced tomatoes over chicken breast than sprinkle garlic salt lightly over tomatoes.
- Place in over for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste. Serve Hot.
Polka dot recipe cards.zip
I wanted to make something fun and fresh for you all out there.
- First enlarge a portrait of you and your date and make it into a puzzle. (a great place to make these is at http://www.walmart.com they have great prices and its easy to just load up the photo you want)
- Second set up your picnic area at a trusty park, your house or your own backyard. Make a path with the puzzle pieces that lead to a special spot where a rose is awaiting your date with a special little love note to go with it.
- Finally have a nice picnic meal together with your date, When your finished eating go for a walk to "discover" surprises at stops along the way.
It is romantic and a great way to surprise your date.
I'm all for great products that you can get for FREE. Any way us mom's can save a penny is something to post about. I ran across this fantastic find and just felt I had to share it with you all!
This is a great program if you cant afford those pricey photo editing programs like PHOTOSHOP or PAINT SHOP PRO.
Here is a free alternative. PAINT.NET lets you download its program completely free.
This is a great program for you digi scrapbooking enthusiasts who want to do a more than move pictures and images around on your current scrapbooking programs that leaves you limited. You will just love being able to create your own scrapbooking papers and elements yourself.
"Impressive." - PC World, #19 on "Top 100 Products of 2007"
"It raises the quality bar," - Jeff Atwood, Coding Horror
"... An absolute joy to use." - WebUser Magazine Review
" the coolest thing about it is that it has a lot of the same tools and techniques as Photoshop, but it's free!" -The Cutest Blog On The Block
Paper (to keep score)
Rope or Chalk
Set up empty tin cans in a line along a table,bench, fence or even the ground. Whatever you have available.
Purchase enough water guns for your guests. Buy all of the same kind so that everyone has a fair chance. Make sure that the guns shoot far otherwise the cans won’t get knocked over.
Prior to the party fill up the water guns with water.
Draw a line with chalk or use rope to create a dividing line between the cans and where everyone will stand.
Have everyone line up about six to seven feet in front of the cans, one person per can, and handout the water guns.
Everyone shoots at the cans. When someone knocks it over they get a point.
Do a few rounds.
The person with the most points wins a prize.
1.COOK YOUR OWN FOOD- Get a Kitchen with your lodgings-arrange for accommodations with a kitchen or partial kitchen. One of the biggest expenses when traveling is the money spent on food. You will save a bundle if you cook your meals yourself.
2. GIVE YOUR FAMILY A SOUVENIR BUDGET- Give your kids a set amount of money for souvenirs and put them in charge of how they spend it. This strategy not only eliminates those pesky requests to Mom and Dad, but also puts kids in touch with how much things cost. Kids are more inclined to save pennies when it's their pennies. Hold off on souvenir shopping until the end of the day. It cuts down on impulse buys and helps ensure that kids get what they really want.
3. OPT FOR SITE SEEING, Museums, and Parks over more costly attractions Try to pick a place where a lot of your site seeing and events are within walking distance
4. TAKE YOUR VACATION IN THE OFF SEASON- Lodgings, Attractions and Most Restaurant coast less after the busy season.
5. TAKING A CRUISE or going to an all-inclusive resort are other smart ways to control a budget. You'll know the entire cost of the trip in advance, and major expenses, from food to lodging to activities, are covered in one rate.
6. CAMPING: Many campgrounds often have campsites with electricity available, public showers and bathrooms. It may not be as luxurious as a hotel but is certainly a cost-efficient alternative.
7. SAVE ON BREAKFAST-Eat breakfast where kids eat free. And have your kids split meals you know are too big. Also take advantage of all continental breakfast.
8. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COUPONS- Whether it is for lodging, food, or attractions – coupons SAVE money! Find them everywhere... online, in local newspapers, at convenience stores, motels, etc. Always read the fine print carefully for terms of the coupon.
9. BRING YOUR OWN REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLES- These can be refilled at the hotel and at attraction water fountains. A family of four could easily spend $20 or more a day buying water.
10. WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE VACATIONS- Driving is a good way to save money. But it can be as expensive as flying if you drive a gas-guzzling vehicle and have to pay for a hotel room on the way to your destination. So the key is to pick a destination that's just a few hours' drive away. In addition to saving money, you'll minimize the times you'll hear that inevitable question coming from the back seat: "Are we there yet?"
To find more helpful tips and information on budgeting for a vacation go to Credit Counseling. I ran across it a few weeks ago and found it very helpful and informative.
- No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
- When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
- If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
- You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
- Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
- Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time.
- School lunches stick to the wall.
- You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
- Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap.
Green Thumb kit.zip
Ive been doing a lot of gardening this summer and have been inspired by all the gardening themed kits that have been coming out and thought I should take a swing at it. This kit was so fun for me to make. For the first time I was overflowing with ideas for creations. In fact I actually had to cut myself off from designing because the kit was getting to big. Hope you like it as much as I do and that you find endless ways to create your Scrapbooking pages with it.
1. Crockett- This is a fun one to set up and almost any age can participate. Make it more interesting by turning it into an obstacle course.
2. Twister -Great classic everyone will love to play or even just to watch.
3. Name Game (see my list of family games for instructions)
4. Relay Race - Just pair up in two's and tie one leg of each player together then race to the end. This is a fun game to do over and over again until the kids get tired out
5. Treasure Hunt- This is a great way to keep the kids busy so the parents can mingle with other parents.