-small googly eyes
-rocks, sea shells
-glue sticks and glue gun
1. Wash your rocks and shells thoroughly(glue will adhere better)
2. Design your creatures
3. Hot glue your pieces together
4. Add googly eyes
My family and I really don't like the jarred strawberry glaze from the store. So we have always been on the lookout for an alternative. And then we found this tasty Lemon Glaze Sauce and thought it would go great with a short cake, and sure enough it did. My husband really liked this recipe so I thought it to be a perfect recipe to post in light of the upcoming fathers day this Sunday.
-Pack of Short cakes
-Lemon Glaze Sauce
Place a short cake on a small plate. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of Lemon sauce over cake, add desired strawberries and top with whip cream.
Lemon Glaze Sauce-
-1/2 cup sugar
-2 tablespoons cornstarch
-3/4 cup water
-1/4 cup lemon juice
-2 tablespoons butter or stick of margarine
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Gradually stir in water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickens and boils. Boil and stir for 1 minute; remove form heat.
2. stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or cool.
Little kids can get majorly bored. My four-year-old son Michael, when he gets bored (and that’s every night), hops around like a jackrabbit with its tail on fire, bouncing off of this bit of furniture and that, twirling and spinning, knocking over whatever might be in his path. It’s not a pretty sight.
Rather than just getting angry at him when he misbehaves, I’ve found that it’s far more productive to engage him in doing something. So I’ve constructed a list of things to do with him during these fits of boredom.
Just pint this side (preferably on card stock) by clicking on this image so that it will enlarge. Now go to file and click print or click on your print icon near your search bar. When this side is printed fully, just turn it over to the blank side and continue to print the "inside printable" on the blank side. I decided to leave the inside of the hammer blank so that your kids could color it and give a bit more of a personal touch.
Dad will never say
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude ... I like that.
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ... you might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal.