Just click on the Image above to View large Image, than click on the printer icon in your tool bar to print this printable. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Click Here to Download!
Cottage Elements Download Kit.zip
2 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup salt
1 tbs alum
3 tbs oil
- Mix flour, salt, and alum In a large bowl
- Add oil until and mix until you get a good dough consistency.
- Add a food coloring until you get the color density that you want.
- Keep dough in a closed container when not in use to keep from drying out.
(The Alum keep Bactria from growing out of control)
Bake Time: 20 min
Oven Temp: 350
Makes 20-40 stuffed mushrooms
Large pack of fresh mushroom
Chicken Stuffing Mix (Stove Top Stuffing, Great Value, ect)
8oz of Shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tbs of Bacon Bits
2 tbs of Butter or Margarine
- Prepare stuffing according to box directions.
- When stuffing is done add half the Cheese and the bacon bits
- Take out stems of Mushroom, to leave a small cavity for the stuffing mixture to go
- Spoon in Stuffing mixture onto the mushroom
- When all the mushrooms are stuffed, Press a pinch of cheese onto the top of each mushroom
- Spread Butter evenly throughout a large baking sheet
- Place the Stuffed Mushrooms on buttered baking sheet about a 1/2 inch apart
- Bake in oven for twenty minutes or until Mushrooms began to sweat.
- Lots of Pillows and Blankets, you may even want to pull out the air mattress(for mom that is)Rent a movie
- Bed time stories
- Favorite snacks
- Board games
- get creative
Have everyone shower and get in their PJ's after dinner, than set up your "sleep out" spot. Than have fun creating a new memory with your family. And if any of you are feeling a bit ambitious in the morning maybe you can all cook up a special breakfast to end the "sleep out".
- Give everyone a piece of notebook paper and have each player write down two truths about themselves and one lie about themselves.
- The players are not suppose to see each others papers.
- Wait until everyone has finished writing their two truths and a lie.
- One at a time, have each person read their "two truths and a lie" out loud to the other players.
- The other players than write down wich sentence they think is the lie.
- When all the other players are done writing down what they think is the lie, Reveal the two truths and a lie.
- If the player guesses the "lie" he or she gets one point.
- Now you go around and repeat this until all the players have read their "two truths and a lie"
- The player with the most points win!
- Need: Masking Tape, Yarn, hole puncher, Scissors (or straight edge cutter)
- Use Masking Tape to Laminate Bookmark. (Its a trick I use all the time)
- Hole punch a hole at the top
- Add Yarn through hole
(Dowload Bookmark Printable)
For all of you wanting to start digitalscrapbooking but don't know where to start or what program to buy. This is a basic program perfect for beginners. And the whole thing is FREE! Visit http://www.scrapbookflair.com/ for tons of digital scrapbooking freebies, kits, advice, contest and more. I love this site it helped me get started and I frequently revisit this site to see their new down loadable free scrapbooking kits.
- To Download Scrapbook Flair Software using Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click the download link below.
- In the File Download dialog box, do one of the following: a. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or below, select the Save this program to disk radio button. Click the OK button. b. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above, click the Save button.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to a folder on your hard disk drive to save the downloaded executable file.
- Click the Save button. The file will start downloading. Once you have downloaded the executable file, you can install the product onto your hard disk drive.
http://download.scrapbookflair.com/download/scrapbookflair_setup.exe -down load software here.