Kids Can Say The Darndest Things2:16 AM
- MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was.. Granny replied she was so old she didn’t remember any more. Melanie said, 'If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six.'
- STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom good night. 'I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.'
- DJ (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: 'How much do I cost?'
- CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried when his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?'
- TAMMY(age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, 'Why doesn't your skin fit your face?'
- James (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.' Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?'
- The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget...This particular Sunday sermon....'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust...' He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'