Five Great Games to Play on the 4th OF JULY10:33 PM
1. Crockett- This is a fun one to set up and almost any age can participate. Make it more interesting by turning it into an obstacle course.
2. Twister -Great classic everyone will love to play or even just to watch.
3. Name Game (see my list of family games for instructions)
4. Relay Race - Just pair up in two's and tie one leg of each player together then race to the end. This is a fun game to do over and over again until the kids get tired out
5. Treasure Hunt- This is a great way to keep the kids busy so the parents can mingle with other parents.