3D Paper Stars Craft4:02 AM
Time needed: Under 10 Minutes(it took me about three minutes the first time)
1. Fold the paper in half from top to bottom, creasing it firmly.
2. Fold the paper in half again, creasing it lightly.
3. Undo the second fold
4. Make a third fold, bringing the tip of the upper right corner to the crease mark at the paper's left edge.
5. Fold down the upper left corner along the top edge of the section you folded
6. Fold the paper vertically so that the left and right edges match up. Cut the paper at a sharp angle, as shown, creating a small triangle. Open the triangle, and there's your star
We like to hang them from the ceiling with christmas ribbon.